Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!


Today is Emma's 6th birthday! Has it really been that long?


We love the joy she brings to our family.

Her morning cuddles.

The way she always remind us that "God is the best and favorite of EVERYGTHING".

The questions she asks about bible stories...ie. "now explain to me again how God is the same as Jesus and the Holy Spirit"

Her amazing imagination, that has really blossumed (thanks Emma B. for our imaginary pet shop!)

Her love for dress up!

Her love of giving!


Ephesians 3:16-18

"I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. "


3 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

Happy Birthday Emma Feldman! You are precious to us too! We hope your day was great. Emma hopes you wore her tiara. She thought of you when she saw it.
jenn

beccaellis said...

Shannon,

Hi, It has been.... let's see... since 2004 that I have seen your family. This is Becca Ellis. Um. My husband Mike and I went to LHBC for several years while he was in college. I worked in AWANA with you. Ya'll were our deacon family. I had a miscarriage and then surgery and you came to pray for me during the surgery. Then, as I was recovering I had you come into the room and just in case I said anything funny as I was recovering from the drugs... Is that enough? Do you remember me yet?

Well, hi again!

I just found your blog and will be reading it in the next few days as time allows.

Here is what is going on with us:

Mike is a navigator in the USAF. I am no longer coaching as I have two little boys at home with me. We are stationed/living in Abilene and having a blast out here. We found an awesome church complete with a pastor who is an aggie :-) (A former Central Baptistite)

Jackson it two. And he's terrible. Ty is 9 months and teething. 6 months ago I had two little angels, not so much any more, but we are working on that every moment of the day.

Mike is in Kuwait right this moment. He has been there for four months tomorrow. I miss him a lot. But!!! A week from tomorrow he will be back home with me. I am so glad! This has been a hard deployment.

I am the T&T girls director in AWANA at my church and LOVIN it. It's my favorite program ever.

I can't think of what else to say. I really hope you remember me cause that will be wierd if you don't and I've just told you all this mess about me :-)

Is Chris doing the reserves/gaurd? I think when we left he was considering applying.

Are ya'll still in College Station?

-Becca

Feldman Family said...

Hey Becca! Of course we remember you & your husband! I praise the Lord for your beautiful family! I do remember your "medicated state" afterwards...and i laughed outloud when i read this! I would love to email you and stay in touch with how you are doing/how we can be praying for you guys!
shanfeldman@verizon.net 2 & 9 months...sounds busy! email me so we can correspond :)