- he is silly (imagine that)
- he dances in the kitchen with us (girls)
- he wrestles with me (guess who?)
- he takes us on dates (girls)
- he loves to spend time with us even if we aren't doing anything
- he can build things
- he is funny
- he growls at me (we imagined that's what Isaac would say)
- he plays football & catch with me
- he helps me with my homework (Megan)
- he is a hard worker (Megan)
- he is just nice (they all said that one..I will remind them of that )
It is truly a blessing to be married to this man for almost 14 years - Praise the Lord!! It is fun to watch all that the Lord is doing in his life, all he is teaching him, the leader he has become to our family!
The Lord has used Chris in so many ways to teach me...how to love, how to be more compassionate & generous. I could go on & on...
I love you honey! I used to say that I couldn't wait to grow old with you, now I will just say, "I can't wait to grow OLDER with you!"
Happy Birthday Daddy-O!