Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!


Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!! Yes, you've caught up with me again! I love to ask the kids what is so great about their daddy....

Catalina- "I love him because he keeps me out trouble"
Celeste- "Because I love my Daddy!"
Emma - "He takes me on dates, is loving and kind"
Megan - "That embarrasses me in public! (dancing mostly!)"
Isaac - "Daddy...Daddy...Daddy" (in case you didn't know even I am called "daddy")
Tyler - "He is fun and plays with us."

I am sure that they could come up with thousands more reasons! He really is the best Daddy ever!

I am so excited to be growing old with you! I praise the Lord for all that he has done and is continuing to do in your life! I always see evidence of God's grace in you!

You encourage me!
You love me!
You rebuke me!
You challenge me!
You teach me!

I am so thankful to be married to you! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!



No comments: