Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Daddy...Good Gifts


Do you remember when you were a kids & something extra exciting was planned for Friday? Whether it was a field trip, Field Day or that special relative coming in for the weekend. I remember that feeling of anticipation, of excitement, that the whole week hinged on that climax! That is how we feel right now. Like any moment our lives will change forever, and yet that phone call will be just the beginning of another journey of prayer & faith. I feel like every time something happens that is a marker, it is just the beginning. What an exciting place to be, living in anticipation! The Lord is showing me that every day should be like this, anticipation of what he has for us because He is a good Daddy!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

You're so right!
A phone call will change your life!
I remember distinctly those two phone calls for us.
I remember what I was wearing, what we were doing, what we had just eaten, what we did right afterward, the kind of paper I wrote notes during the call on (a good idea, by the way).
I can't wait for y'all to get a phone call! It's so exciting!
Baby Feldman is on the way!
Heather wanted to know if she could park in Expectant Mother parking right now, since you guys are really, really "pregnant"! We decided, maybe not.
jenn

Melodi said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot WAIT to meet the newest Feldman!!!

Melodi

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

How exciting! I had no idea. I can't wait to meet the next baby Feldman.

And I didn't even know my cool deacons had a blog! That is super fun.

Love,
Lynsey